In modern times the transformation of the armed forces is booming, specially those in countries like Colombia where the focus is shifting to a more professional and tactical armed forces. Following the examples of armies like in the United Kingdom and their strategy when fighting wars in Afghanistan or Irak.
Having the capacity to reduce the lawsuits due to errors at the interior of the armed forces must be a key objective for Generals and Ministries. The cost for the State has an effect in social and economical terms.
ENQUIRY is a “weapons of massive construction” that has been tested in pilot programs with soldiers, sub-officials and officials, up to the General rank. The methodology permits to work with inclusive experiences, with diverse groups and at a very fast delivery schedule. The impact is measured in evaluations that easily gives evidence of what are the main problem focus and the improvement achieved.
Improving the relations with communities where the armed forces have to be in close contact is key, but difficult as well. ENQUIRY has an effect not only inside the teams, soldiers, platoons, officers as sub-officers and commanders, but instead the effect transcends to develop skills needed for better relationship with the community.
Some of the improvements that will be noticed among the group are:
- Overcome barriers.
- Resolve conflicts.
- Increase your commitment.
- Be more creative.
- More collaborative.
- To improve your mental health.
- Strengthen emotions.
- Discover new leaderships.
- Eliminate fears.
- Raise the relationship.
- Reduce stress levels.
- Empowering teams.
- Contribute in a better way to society.
Problems faced by the armed forces in the world:
- Reduction in the number of multi million dollars lawsuit claims to the Governments.
- Coexistence in the interior between soldiers.
- Increase in the number of personnel operating and effective management tool and methodology.
- What are the mechanisms, tools, methods that allow a better integration with society in cities and in the rural areas?.
- Mental health in the interior as well as the effect they have on the family members of the armed forces returning from war missions.
ENQUIRY the most effective allied tool to substantially improve the internal and external relationship, for the improvement of mental health and conflict resolution based on scientific motivation.
More than 17,000 people around the world have already used ENQUIRY.