Transdisciplinary laboratory for mental health and conflict resolution.
The research group directed by PhD Khaizourane is involved in several projects on mental health and conflict resolution via an interdisciplinary approach.
The laboratory gathers different experts, researchers and scientists to search and develop innovative solutions of social impact.
It uses different research methodologies integrating society and patients into its process.
- To develop and study the impact of new methodologies that prevent mental disorders and conflicts
- To study the chemical emotional reactions
- To identify and characterize novel compounds for mental disorders
- Phytotherapy: linking ancestral and modern medicine to search for therapeutic compounds against mental disorders.
- Cognitive sciences: Speed learning and cognitions, assessment of innovative methodologies in youth and population affected by Colombian conflict.
- Education: Speed learning techniques and English language to prevent mental health issues in the foreign population.
- Social sustainability: Assessment of the social impact of methodologies that impact on wellbeing and resolution of conflicts, searching for general, subjective and objective parameters.
- Quantum biology: From theories to practice: exploring new methodologies that enhance positive responses to therapies with infants affected by heart diseases.
- Arts: Study artistic approaches to tackle resilience and mental health.
- Synthetic biology & chemistry: to study chemical reactions of our emotions.
- Computer sciences: Towards algorithms permitting identification of external and objective parameters of semantics and emotions into the drawings and body language realized during artistic activity.
PharmD, master’s degree in neurosciences
Research line: Artistic approaches to tackle resilience and mental health
PhD in molecular biology
Research line: exploring new methodologies that enhance positive responses to therapies with infants affected by heart diseases.
PhD in education
Research line: Studying speed learning techniques and English language to prevent mental health issues in the foreign population.